Saturday, January 13, 2024

Vintage Mermaid Key Holder Necklace Pendant

 Hello All... I have been taking advantage of the snow storm....which sort of turned out to be just 5-6" instead of the 8 they were calling for and finished a few jewelry projects that have been sitting here in various stages of done-ness.

The first one I want to share is this...


It is a key holder that I have added all sorts of good stuff to. The images are from the following Gecko Galz collage sheets - Mermaid, Beachy Jewels, Sea Nymphs, Little Mermaid Jewels. I also added beads and charms from my stash.  I didn't have enough "vintage gold" chain for the necklace part so that will be added at a later date.

I had so much fun making this...I hope you enjoy!


Gecko Galz Quarterly Challenge - Altered Jewelry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!