Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Guess What?!?!

 Excited to share some news with you all....

I was asked to join the design team of a new-ish Canadian Etsy store which features AI generated collage images....

Conjurer of Dreams!


Each month I will be sharing my creations made using their images. This month I used a combination of images from their Etsy store and a couple free images that Kim (the owner/creator) shares on her FB Page - Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group.  I invite you to come and take a look as she has lots of wonderful artists on her team that share lovely makes through out the month as well as a new challenge each month. 

Here is what I created this month for the theme Winter Morning....


Shaker card - I used StazOn Cotton opaque ink to stencil on a snowflake design directly onto the acetate which was wrapped around the background and filled with sparklie goodness.  I added the sentiment, image and lots of fun bits.


For this card I wanted to really make the snow shine so I added lots and lots of glitter...you know how I love the stuff ;)  LOL!!


This is one of the free images from the COD Inspiration group page.  I printed it on X Press It cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.



The background for this card was made using various Distress Oxide inks. I then added the Arctic landscape and polar bears. Again...glitter was used in abundance - LOL!!


Finally I used this cute pair of penguins which were a free image on the FB page as well.

Hope you enjoy these and the projects I will be sharing with you all in the future. I am very excited about next months theme....Gothic Romance!!!! I can't wait.


1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!