Sunday, January 14, 2024

Add a Little Sparkle

 So, the Christmas challenge at Gecko Galz is to use a specific image for your project. Well this month's image was so very pretty I was having a hard time deciding what to do with it. When an image is perfect what do you do? Adding a background paper would have detracted from the image...embellishments - nothing would really enhance it so I went here....


Ahhhh...glitter makes everything better. I think it really adds and elevates the image.
I LOVE this card. I added 6 different glitters to make what you see here.
Yes, I have glitter on my cloths, in my hair, stuck to my fingers but I don't care...it's so worth it. 


Gecko Galz Christmas Challenge - January 2024

2 comments:

  1. Wow !! A 6-glitter card - that is very special :)
    It really is a beautiful image and the glitter enhances that. Beautifully matted onto the red card.
    Thanks for joining the Gecko Galz January 'Christmas Image' challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!!! The dimension added by the glitter is fantastic!!! Aren't these challenges fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!