Sunday, December 24, 2023

Let It Snow...

This months challenge at Lost Coast Designs is The Deep Midwinter.

 What's the Deep Midwinter without snow???



Today our little gnome friend is lobbying for a bit of the white stuff!

I started off by inking up a piece of white cardstock with various Distress Oxide inks. I then stamped the Trees background over top I added a bit of glitter to the trees here and there to mimic a bit of snow on the branches.   I then hand cut a couple snowdrifts and added a bit of ink and glitter.

I stamped the Front Sign Gnome on a scrap of white cardstock and colored him with Clean Brush Markers and wrote the little message on his sign. I finished him off with yes - more glitter (you can never have too much glitter - lol!!).  He was then fussy cut and affixed to the card using foam tape to make him pop off the background.

Do you have snow where you are for Christmas? 
We alas are having a warm and rainy Christmas...no snow in sight but we'll not let that dampen our spirits!

Hope you hop on over and join in on the fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!