Thursday, November 9, 2023

Sleigh Ride Card & Ornament

 Yes, a second project today...

This one was made using the image from the Monthly Card Challenge at Gecko Galz. I liked the image so much I decided that I wanted to turn it into an ornament as well!!  I recently bought 6"+ tall wood ornaments that I thought would be perfect for this image.


Mom saw this while it was "in the process" and has already claimed it - LOL!!


For the card I used some very pretty foiled paper for the background, a shimmery blue cardstock for the die cut frame and a few glitter snowflakes and gemstones to finish it off.


To create the ornament I started off with a 6"+ wood ornament. I decoupaged the image onto the base then inked and embossed the edges and hanger with silver embossing powder.  I added "Snow" with natural colored mica flakes.  I finished it off with an embossed wooden snowflake a second glitter snowflake and pretty blue ribbon.

I hope I have done the image justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!