Friday, October 13, 2023

Edgar A. Poe Shrine

 Happy Friday the 13th!!!

You know a month just isn't long enough for all the fun Halloween stuff I want to make.  Today I wanted to share a shrine I made of Mr. Halloween himself Edgar A. Poe....



The base for this shrine is a metal "book" I bought at borders a long time ago on clearance after Christmas one year.  It had a plastic liner that was designed to hold a gift card.  I took that out and revamped it for this shrine.


I used several collage sheets from Gecko Galz - Poe 1 & Poe 2, Raven, as well as a few of their digi stamps.


I added some black roses, cheese cloth, foil leaves and a bit of glitter.


I added some details with a gold paint pen and some G45 pattern papers in the background.

Hope you like my creation...


Gecko Galz Shrine Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!