Saturday, October 7, 2023

Happy World Card Making Day...

 Hope you can find a bit of time to create today :)

I'm making more for the Gecko Galz monthly challenges so I'll be posting them shortly...

First challenge isn't a card though...the image for their Christmas challenge is beautiful, I thought she'd make a nice plaque for the wall...


The background is made from foam board which was covered with lots of strips of specialty papers in green. I added gold Dresden Trim to the edges then affixed the image to the plaque.  I then slowly glued down the silver rope with mini candy canes and Christmas lights all twisty around the image.  I added a few glitter holly bits and a black label holder (with brads). I stamped the merry Christmas sentiment on a strip of paper and inserted it into the label holder. Finally I added a bit of leafy/berry wire for the hanger.


This is for the Gecko Galz October Christmas Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!