Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Frightful Evening


Ahhh...another fun day of Halloween goodness.

For todays card I started off by applying 3 colors of Distress Oxide inks to a white card panel using an acetate circle to create a moon. I then flicked on a bit of water and blotted it off (creating such a lovely look).  I used the negative circle die to apply Brilliance White ink (give it a bit of shimmer) to the moon area.

 Next I stamped the Ledger background stamp using Dove Grey ink.   The Cityscape image was stamped along the bottom.  The Witch 2 was then stamped riding across the moon.  I used markers to color her in a bit.  Finally I used a glitter pen to add stars and outline the moon for a bit of sparkle.  I added the  "frightful" sentiment which I outlined with a marker.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!