Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Quilled Maple Leaf Card

Happy day my friends!
I hope you're all enjoying fall.

Today I'd like to share a quilled card I made for you...


I haven't played around with quilling for quite some time but Rinea Foiled papers are perfect for this type of project so I thought I would give it a go again.


I looked on Amazon and found this darling set of slotted quilling tools and knew they were perfect for the job.



I cut the papers into 1/8" strips and went from there...

The complete instructions are on the Rinea blog today...
I hope you venture on over and give it a look see.

Supplies:
Imagine - StazOn Ink, Delicata Ink
Embossing Folder - Sizzix
Prima - Twine

6 comments:

  1. Wow, really cool and I love those quilling tools you found. Much prettier that my little black plastic one. It brings to mind that these papers would probably be amazing for iris folding as well......... Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I had a set of plain metal ones from like 15+ years ago but couldn't find them so I decided to treat myself. Quilling tools are so much cuter now ;)

      YES! it is really pretty on iris fold designs.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie. It was time consuming but so relaxing.

      Delete
  3. OMGosh, your quilling rocks. I hope you keep in and frame it. It is so worthy of showcasing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beth. Well it will be on display in Rinea's booth I think so lots of people will be able to see it :)

      Delete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!