Saturday, October 27, 2018

A Little Demon Told Me...

27th of October

Another day for the 31 Days of Halloween
and
my  51st birthday!!!


Today I created a wicked little piece of me to share...

This little Evil Eye demon was stamped with VersaFine CLair ink then sprinkled with embossing powder and embossed.  I colored him using a variety of Chameleon alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  I added a bit of glitter on his eyes and teeth just to give him a little pop.

The background is another piece I made using Marabu's EZ Marble which is very addictive....once you start it's hard to stop!


He's a pretty scary looking little dude isn't he...
Just love those glittery eyes and teeth!

Supplies:

Lost Coast Designs - Evil Eye
Imagine - VersaFine Clair - Nocturne; Black Embossing Powder
Chameleon - Alcohol Markers
White Gel Pen
Marabu - EZ Marble

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card - I like him a lot :-D Happy Birthday to you. I hope you have a great day and gets lots of prezzies. xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!