Saturday, October 20, 2018

Meeeowww!

Welcome friends!

Today I have my psychedelic Halloween version of the Cheshire Cat for you...


I LOVE this wicked looking Cheshire Cat!

He is wickedly evil and so much fun to color.  Of course I could have stuck with the norm but it's Halloween so I wanted to go all out.  I initially stamped him with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink then embossed him with black embossing powders.

I colored him with a combo of Chameleon Alcohol Markers and Memento Dual Tip Markers.


I then went back and added glitter to his eyes, teeth and claws.  I must say he's pretty wicked looking IRL.  The background was made using EZ Marble medium from Marabu.  


Supplies:

Lost Coast Designs - Cheshire Cat
Imagine - VersaFine Clair - Nocturne; Memento Dual Tip Markers; On Point Glue; Embossing Powder
Chameleon Alcohol Markers
Glitter
Marabu - EZ Marble

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!