Friday, October 19, 2018

Imagine & So Suzy Crackerbox Stamps Blog Hop

Hello Friends and Welcome to Day 2
of the 
Imagine & Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps blog hop!

It is my pleasure to share these cards with you today...


I love the Halloween Kids image and I knew it would be a great foundation for this card.  I started off by pouncing a mix of London Fog and Gray Flannel onto my craft mat.  I spritzed it with a bit of Ink Potion No.9 then dipped a card panel into it several times and set it aside to dry.

Once dry I spritzed the upper two thirds of the panel with Wedding Dress irRESISTible Texture Spray.  After that had dried I rubbed Morning Mist VersaFine Clair over the sprayed portion.  Next I stamped the Halloween Kids along the bottom with VFC Nocturne Ink.

I die-cut the moon using a round stitched die, spritzed it with Silver Shimmer Spritz and set it aside to dry.  I then stamped the sentiment with VFC Nocturne ink and sponged the edges.

I finally assembled the card, added the die-cut bats; matted with a piece of pattern paper and mounted it on a black card blank.


I also wanted to make a winter themed card because I just couldn't resist this lovely Blowing Snowflake Tree stamp, it's just so pretty.  I stamped the tree using a stamp positioner coloring various snowflakes and swirls with different shades of blue and purple with my Memento Dual Tip Markers. The tree and deer were then stamped onto the panel using VersaFine Clair Nocturne. The sentiment was stamped using VFC Morning Mist. 

On Point Glue was dabbed here and there then sprinkled with glitter.  Some areas were glittered a second time for a thicker coating to give it the "snowy" look. Once dry the panel was mounted on a grey card blank.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I have created with these beautiful stamps!

Image may contain: text

Crackerbox & Suszy Stamps
Lindsay Anderson
Kyriakos Pachadiroglou
Teresa DeWitt
Nadine Carlier
Tracy McLennon
Roni - You are Here!
Giada Rigamonti
Steph Ackerman
Martha Lucia Gomez
Melissa Andrew
Imagine

Now for the goodies!! We are giving away a gift certificate to not one but two winners!  All you have to do is visit each blog on the list, leave a comment on each post and you'll be entered to win! You could just be the lucky winner of a $25.00 GC to Imagine or a $25.00 GC to Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps!

Good Luck Everyone....
Enjoy!



Supplies:
Imagine - Memento Dye Ink - London Fog, Gray Flannel; VersaFine Clair - Nocturne, Morning Mist; irRESISTible Texture Spray - Wedding Dress; Shimmer Spritz - Silver; Sponge Dauber, On Point Glue, Memento Dual Tip Markers, Ink Potion No.9
So Suzy Crackerbox Stamps - Blowing Snowflake Tree, Buck sm,  Frightful Things Sentiment, Halloween Kids, Kisses From Heaven
Authentique - Nightfall
Glitter
Sizzix Bat Dies
MFT - Stitched Circle Die

18 comments:

  1. Cool background effect on the Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Roni. Great atmospheric background for the first one and the glittery swirls give a lovely sense of movement. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and I love the fun embellishments you used on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! speachless on the tree card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Halloween card is amazing. Love the background and the moon with that darling stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scary Halloween scene and love the frosty snowflake scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both the scary card and the icy card! I must say though, I like the wintry card the best. I've always loved that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Halloween card is so cute and the winter card is so classy. Wonderful techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job on both cards Roni! I like how you double glittered some of the areas on the Winter card. And I have to agree with you..... The Halloween kids are cute?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome cards! Love the Halloween scene you created! And that snowflake tree is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic cards...love the smudgy background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of your cards are amazing. Love the snowflake tree and all the glittery goodness. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome cards! I love for the Halloween one the cute silhouette of the children dresses in their costumes at the bottom of the card! and for the second card I just love whimsical effect with the use of the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic cards! I love the spooky Halloween card design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful cards. The
    Halloween looks like
    a fun night and love
    the Holiday card, so
    pretty.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job on both cards! The background and moon on the first card are so cool. The snowflake tree is fabulous, I definitely want to try that one. Thanks for sharing and the amazing inspiration. (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!