Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Swim with Me

 Today I thought we'd go for a swim with this lovely mermaid Zelith from Lavinia Stamps.


I started off with one of the background papers I made the other day on the Elements Inks post. I stamped Zelith with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink then embossed with black embossing powder. She was watercolored with a lovely purple metallic paint.

Next I tore a piece of paper and inked up the ocean floor; I then stamped the Sunken Ship and various sea plants. The fish were added and bubbles were stamped here and there to fill in some areas. A bit of penwork and glitter came next. Finally I stamped and painted the clamshell which was added to the sea bottom.

This panel was then popped onto a white mat and blue card base.

Below are a few more shots of the card...




Fairy Stampers Store

Lavinia Stamps - Zelith, Mini Fish, Sea Bubbles, Seaweed 2, Marine Kelp

Lavinia Elements Ink Pads

Brusho Pigment Powders

Gel Press

Fairy Hugs Stamps - Sunken Ship, Mini Oyster

Fairy Hugs Powders - Parakeet (seaweed), Arctic (bubbles)

Imagine - VersaFine Clair - Nocturne, Morning Mist, Green Oasis, Shady Lane, Twilight, Medieval Blue; Mboss - Black Embossing Powder

Paul Rubens Metallic Watercolor Paints

Black & White Acrylic Paint Pens


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful mermaid stamp and your background is so perfect for this card/stamp! You always do sch a gorgeous job..... even if I don’t always comment, I love seeing all of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!