Thursday, November 12, 2020

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Fall/Winter 2020 #3

 


Today I wanted to share another card I made for the Fall/Winter 2020 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I made this card using Unity Stamps that I actually won during last years hop :)


Isn't that such a sweet saying?
I stamped the cup on a piece of white cardstock, used color pencils to color it in, added the glitter (everything is better with glitter right?) then it was die-cut. After it was cut, I added the sentiment.

The background wast stamped on white cardstock then inked around the edges, corners trimmed and mounted on a black card blank that also had it's corners trimmed.  I added the image and called it done :)

Supplies:

Unity Stamp Co - all of the images
Colored Pencils (assorted brands)
Fairy Hugs Powder - Pixie Dust Glitter
Imagine - VersaFine Clair - Nocturne, Acron; Sponge Dauber


3 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!