Thursday, November 5, 2020

Not So Fast Christmas....Gobble Gobble!!

 I know this year has been hell on everyone and it seems like most people are ready to jump right in to Christmas but I want to call a time out here to celebrate one of our lost holidays...Thanksgiving. Just a few short weeks and our day of giving thanks will be upon us and here is what I made to help celebrate...


I want a chance to play with at least a little bit of my Autumn stuff for a bit longer so I created this fun Thanksgiving shaker card.  The papers are from the Authentique collection called Pleasant. 


The turkey shaker is from Creative Embellishments. The back of the shaker is covered in Gold/Gold Starstruck Rinea Foiled Paper. The front of the shaker was painted with DecoArt acrylic paints to which I added some black acrylic marker pen work. He has been filled with a limited edition shaker mix from Sparkle Blends called Give Thanks. He's so darn cute don't you think?


I added the words Gobble Gobble from the Autumn Sentiments set also from Creative Embellishments which were covered with VersaMark ink and gold embossing powder.  I embellished the card with a few extra sequins here and there for an added element of sparkle. 


I would like to enter this card in the following challenge....

The challenge is to take inspiration from the above photo. My inspiration comes from the lovely colors and the beautiful leaves. So very pretty!



Supplies:

Authentique - Pleasant Collection

Creative Embellishments - Turkey Shaker, Autumn Sentiments

Sparkle Blends - Give Thanks

Ribbon, Cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!