Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Happy Moon Card and Envelope Set

 Hello my friends!! Hope you're having a wonderful day.  Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...



I love the Happy Moon stamp, he is perfect for so many themes. I thought it would be fun to create a night sky for him to shine.

  1. To create this card I used metallic Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors flicked onto a piece of black cardstock and a black envelope. 
  2. I then stamped the Happy Moon with Gold Delicata ink from Imagine. 
  3. The pane was then adhered to a black card blank with a Gold/Gold Starstruck Rinea Foiled Paper mat.
  4. To finish off the envelope I stamped the Happy Moon again with Gold Delicata ink.
  5. I used a white acrylic marker to draw a rectangle for the address.



Fairy Hugs Store Supplies:



Other Supplies:

Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors
White Acrylic Pen
Black Envelope
Cardstock

Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 



2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!