Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Fairy Lessons

 Fairy Hugs just had a New Release which includes stamps, stencils and new Fairy Hugs Powder Glitter!  Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...



Starla is demonstrating the proper way to create a lovely cascade of Stardust to her little fairy pupils. After all, it's all in the wrist!

To create this card I started off by applying ink over the new Woody stencil over an inky background.


Next I stamped Starla, Condo Dwellers (mini fairies), Stardust and the Fern Leaves over the panel.


Once all of the inks had dried, I added loads of sparklie details using Fairy Hugs Powder which you can see very good in the photo below.


Hmmmm don't you just love all that sparkle? It's so pretty IRL and so hard to capture in photos but I think I was able to capture just a little bit of the amazing shine and lovely colors in this photo. 

So much fun to be had in Fairy Land!




 



Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!