Thursday, November 19, 2020

Happy, Merry, Bright Blue Rinea Card

 

Hello friends today I wanted to share a fun Christmas card I made using Rinea Foiled papers and Crackerbox and Suzy stamps! I am in love with the blowing trees at Crackerbox and Suzy. They are such lovely images...perfect for so many occasions. Today I am using the blowing snow tree paired with the buck and doe stamps.


I began by cutting a swish of Arctic Foiled Paper and gluing it down to a Turquoise/Turquoise Starstruck panel. I then stamped the Blowing Snow Tree and the Buck and Doe using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. Just so you know this does take quite a while to dry naturally on the foiled paper. Just the nature of the beast.


Next I stamped the sentiment Happy, Merry Bright onto a piece of Turquoise/Gold Glossy foiled paper and let both the sentiment and tree panels set overnight.  The next morning I diecut the sentiment and affixed it to the panel. Once dry the panel was attached to a card blank matted with Cobalt/Cobalt Starstruck foiled paper.


Mmmmm, I just love the lovely cool feel of this card...
Hope you all have a lovely day!

Supplies:

Rinea: Cobalt/Cobalt StarstruckTurquoise/Turquoise StarstruckTurquoise/Gold GlossyArctic/Gold GlossyGold/Gold Glossy

Crackerbox & Suzy - Blowing Snowflakes TreeBuck and Doe Set, Happy, Light, Merry

Gina Marie Designs - Geometric Oval Frame

Cardstock, Adhesive, Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!