Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Let It Snow!!!

 I know, I'm crazy but it's fairly hot and the latest challenge at Christmas Kickstart Challenge Blog is... #35 - Snow is Falling.  I love snowflakes so I decided to join in on the fun and pull  out my snowflake stencil and dies and have a bit of fun. 


I started off by stenciling the snowflakes on the sky blue cardstock using VersaFine Clair Paradise and Blue Belle. 


I then cut loads of snowflakes using Rinea Foiled Paper Frosted Variety Pack and letters from Ebony/Gold Glossy foiled papers.  These were layered onto the panel which was trimmed and matted on a scallop stitch slim line card die from Gina Marie.  This panel was then mounted on a blue card base.

So, are you ready for snow? I'm thinking the close to snow time the closer we can put 2020 to bed which I think we're all ready for in some degree.  


Entering this card into the Christmas Kickstart Challenge 

#35 - Snow is Falling!

Supplies:

Rinea - Frosted Variety Pack, Ebony/Gold Glossy

MFT - Stitched Alphabet Die, Snowflakes

Sizzix - Snowflakes

Gina Marie - Scallop Slim Line Die, Snowflake Stencil

Imagine - VersaFine Clair - Blue Belle, Paradise

Cardstock, Adhesive

3 comments:

  1. Cool card Roni. Beautiful with the rinea papers. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Gorgeous colours and a 'bang on trend' slimline beauty. Welcome to Christmas Kickstart, Roni, hope it's the first visit of many, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW brilliant layered snowflakes, perfect for this fortnight's challenge, well done :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!