Monday, August 17, 2020

All Hearts Anniversary Card

 Recently it was Bob and Morgan's 4th wedding anniversary. I decided I would make their card using Rinea foiled papers and my heart dies. This is a great way to use up left-over bits from other projects. By using numerous sizes of heart dies I was able to clean up lots of scrap.


This card really makes a statement as the colors are so bold and bright n shiny! It was very simple to create. I covered a white card base with Ruby/Gold Glossy foiled paper. I die cut a piece of Arctic/Gold Glossy foiled paper using the Loopy Rectangle from Gina Marie. 


I then used a variety of heart dies to cut a multitude of hearts from various colors of foiled papers - all left-overs found in my scrap box. Such a good feeling to clean some of that up.  The hearts were then layered on the card.

Finally I cut the Mr & Mrs (also from Gina Marie) from Ebony/Gold Glossy foiled paper and affixed it over the hearts.   I stamped a pair of cats on the inside (because they both love cats) and wrote out the sentiment.  It was lots of fun to make and they both liked the card :)


Supplies:

Rinea - Ruby/Gold Glossy, Arctic/Gold Glossy, Fuchsia/Gold Glossy, Violet/Gold Glossy, Violet/Violet Starstruck, Blush/Blush Starstruck, Ebony/Gold Glossy

Gina Marie - Loopy Rectangle, Mr&Mrs

MFT - Hearts

DoCrafts XCut - Hearts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!