Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Kiss Me Merlot - A 3D Kiss Wall Art

Hi Everyone! Hope you all are doing well this fine day.

Did you know that Rinea recently came out with a new color of foiled paper....Merlot!!!  I knew when I saw this paper I had to do something spectacular with it and 2 things came to mind...lipstick and wine.  What better than a kiss?  I made them using a polygonal folding pattern from Paperfreak on Etsy.  If you've never made one of these types of paper art before it is so much fun. You simply print the pattern* out, fold, glue and Bob's your uncle you have an amazing creation!  

Since I used Rinea foiled papers for this set I printed the pattern on regular white copy paper, glued it to the back of the Merlot foiled paper, cut it out and assembled it from there.


This is approximately 15" wide, 10" tall and about 4-5" deep. It really is a fun piece.

And don't you just love how the foiled paper makes them shine?

I used Arctic/Arctic Starstruck for the teeth and Ebony/Ebony Starstruck for the interior.

Morgan came over for a photo shoot just to show you how darling they are.... I think she was having fun don't you?




Hope this inspires you to give one of these pieces a try...they really are so much fun and oh my the foiled papers take them over the top!!

Supplies:

Rinea - Merlot/Gold Glossy, Arctic/Arctic Starstruck, Ebony/Ebony Starstruck

PaperFreak - Lips - Mouth With Teeth Low Poly Pattern

Scissors, Glue, Stylus

2 comments:

  1. Roni, what a fabulous bit of wonderful! Any time you can carry on and play with something that Fun (and well done), it's a big Winner! Thank you, thank you for both the art and giggles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!