Saturday, August 15, 2020

Anything Goes...New Challenge at Lost Coast Designs!

 Stamping for the fun of it...don't ya just love it.  Today is the start of a new challenge at Lost Coast Designs - #105 - Anything Goes!  So I decided to have some fun and just play.


I started off by creating the background with plain old cardstock and a variety of pigment powders...Color Burst, Lindy's and some Nuance thrown in for good measure.

After it was good and dry I stamped and embossed the main images from the Victoriana set of stamps which were embossed with black ep.


I then used a stamp from the new set Pieces of Calligraphy (which I absolutely LOVE) using Morning Mist VersaFine Clair ink.

After that I added all sorts of ink with stencils. Splats and scribbles, scrolls and mesh - just anything. Once this panel was mounted on a slim-line card base I sprinkled on a selection of sequins from Sparkle Blends to finish it off.


I hope you join in on the fun...you never know - you might just be the lucky winner!!
You have until the end of the month to play - hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!