Sunday, August 9, 2020

Coffee Counts as a Veggie Right?

 You know I make cards and all sorts of projects in a variety of different themes - have for years as I think most of us do. Well recently I was given a theme that totally stumped me...Vegetarian!  Being a life long meat eater and farm wife my brain went into a crafty freeze. Now I must say that this challenge wasn't nearly as difficult as I was making it because the challenge is actually - #104 - Let's Go Vegetarian on the Lost Coast Designs blog.  The description is "Think trees, flowers, leaves, fruit, vegetables" - well I was missing the trees, flowers, leaves, fruit and just focusing on the vegetables!  Silly I know but that's how my mind works sometimes.  

After a couple weeks of fretting I finally asked for some advice from my LCD/CV teamies and the trees, flowers part was pointed out and - WHEW - I can manage that - LOL!!  I did stick a bit to the veggie side of things....what do you think???

LOL....I just love him and couldn't resist the sentiment.  The background and gnome friend were both colored using Prima watercolor paints.  Both images were stamped using VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturne then painted using Prima watercolor Confections paints. 

Be sure to join in on the fun....flowers, trees, leaves, fruits and veggies!


Supplies:

Lost Coast Designs - Side Sign Gnome, Trees Background

Imagine - VersaFine Clair - Nocturne

Prima Marketing - Watercolor Confections

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!