Friday, December 22, 2017

Carve December 2017 Day 22

I've been making time to carve and today I have 2 more stamps for you...both stars - sort of.


My first star is very recognizable...I've always wanted a stamp like this but never found one.  I love this type of star - the lines aren't exact but I like it.


This stamp can be stamped into a star if so desired!  I thought it looked like a nice Christmas star stamped in the green Delicata.  It's going to be fun to experiment with this for various background patterns I think.  Need to play with it to see what I can come up with.

2 comments:

  1. The first stamp is great. That second stamp is amazing! I am anxious to try and afraid at the same time. Waiting for the goods to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really encouraging me to try my hand on carving. You are doing a fantastic job with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!