Saturday, March 1, 2014

Rubber Stamp Madness Winner!!

Hi Everyone!

Denise let me know that this post never posted...sure enough I had saved it but never published it so it was just sitting there waiting for me.

Sorry about that!

The winner of the Spring 2014 Rubber Stamp Madness magazine is....

Patti L ~

Congrats on being published in this issue! I have never seen this magazine - looks very interesting. We are cold here and this morning they said we have had 40 days of below 0 temperatures this season. When it gets above 0 we get snow. Today we have -30 windchills with more snow coming on Friday. Do take care in the snow that is coming your way!

Congratulations Patti!
(Please e-mail me your snail mail addy so I can drop your magazine in the mail.)


1 comment:

  1. What a nice surprise! We are still having bitterly cold weather here in northern WI. Thank you very much Roni. I look forward to receiving this magazine. Are you going to autograph it for me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!