Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Club Scrap Blog Hop - Trees

Welcome to Marches Club Scrap Blog Hop 
featuring the beautiful paper, stamps and embellishments from the

Trees Blog Hop Badge_rev photo Trees_Hop_Badge_zps35358256.jpg

This month's kit offers a lovely color palette ...


and beautiful designs...


My project this month is a Never Ending Card.  It's one card that  is filled with 4 different cards all in one! I shared the Never Ending Card Instructions on Monday and now I can share the finished product...

If you've never seen a Never Ending Card it's all in the way you fold and glue the pieces together.  With a flip of the card you will reveal 4 totally different lay-outs - 24 individual sections that can be decorated in any number of ways.  Here is my "Trees" interpretation....

Card Front:


Lay-out #2: 


Lay-out #3: 


And the card back...


I also had the wonderful opportunity to be the Guest Artist for the Trees Greetings to Go Kit this month.  Here are a few of my favorites:





Click here to see all 15 of the Trees Greeting's to Go cards I made.

and finally, I didn't forget about my Gnome friend...
This month he is paired with the Trees kit stencil, stamps and papers.
I colored him (and the card) using a variety of  Distress Stains.



Hope you've enjoyed my offerings this month....
Your next stop on the Trees journey is

if at any time you loose your way the complete list of hoppers can be found on the

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Roni! I can't wait to try to make one myself. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWWWW,Roni,this is absolutely beautiful and an adorable end with the gnome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens, I love your cards. I tried to make the never ending card but couldn't figure out how to work it--and it used up two hours to do so. I'm so in love with your colour choices and the way you decorated your never ending card. Your gnome is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever - I was looking forward to seeing the finished card once I had seen your teaser. Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Roni! I'm going to have to try that--thanks for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific job on ALL of your project, Roni! Thank you so much for being our guest card artist this month. It was an honor to have you share your talents with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to play with the never ending card! Love the gnome card, nice surprise at the end! You've had a pretty awesome design streak this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roni! Love this card design so much and the little gnome fits so nicely with the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did SUCH a wonderful job on the GTG and now this too? You have been busy. It's good to see our little friend again as well (perfect quote for him.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I got behind in my blog reading and didn't fully comment on your wonderful G2G cards - they are AMAZING! And this never ending card? Clever and I love all of the combinations you get out of it! Plus your gnome is wonderfully colored this month - I love seeing him all the time! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and beautiful Greeting to Go cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards Roni! I always love seeing everyone's take on the gtg and yours are wonderful. I love the never ending card. I'll have to go back to Monday's post and read up on how to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty Roni,
    That never ending card is great. It really put the topping on your wonderful GTG cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your interactive card turned out so well! And of course, I just love how you've managed to incorporate our little gnome friend each month. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had the pleasure of seeing your G2G cards when sent to the office, loved them, thanks so much for sharing your great cards with us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards! Loved seeing Gnome-y...

    Bossann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yeah, I knew you would inspire on the neverending card decorating and I was RIGHT! Beautiful!
    Do you watch "Amazing Race"? Your little cutie made me think of the Travelocity Knome they have as a spokesperson.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Outstanding cards. Makes me want to get mine out but have to clean house today iinstead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!