Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Ink Stains - Bring on Spring ATC Swap

Bring on Spring ATC Swap
Due Date April 12, 2014

Mom has been very patient waiting for a new ATC swap so here goes...just for you Mom :)

No set themes - this is a general swap, so you can create anything you like.

Game Plan -

*Create up to 20* ATC's using any technique you would like. Please - no more than 5 of the same design - if you send 10 or 15 of the same design it makes it difficult to swap them all out.  Please be sure to sign and date your ATC's :)

*NOTE: You don't have to make 20, you can make 1, 3, 10, or any number that inspires you. I do ask that you make no more than 5 of a single design.  It makes it very difficult to swap out if I have too many of one design to swap. 

*Send them to me by the due date and I'll swap them out and you'll get back 20 different ATC's. 
NOTE: Be sure and make/keep an extra of your ATC's for yourself if you want one...you won't be getting your own back.

*Mailing - Send a self addressed envelope + $4.00 shipping (money, Pay-Pal - no pre-paid printed stamp strips, my post office won't accept them)

If you're out of the USA, don't worry about sending postage right now, when I swap the ATC's out and get your package ready to mail I will e-mail you with the postage amount and you can PP me then.

That's it...Quick, Easy and FUN!!!

NOTE: There is no sign-up deadline as long as you can get them to me by the due date.  PLEASE leave me an e-mail addy I can send you the final details.  Thanks!

Players:
  1. Roni
  2. Mom
  3. Susan P.
  4. Sandie
  5. Theresa
  6. Studio Rose
  7. Nickalli B
  8. Kristy
  9. Marge
  10. Robin Moore
  11. Anne T.
  12. Diana
  13. Olga
  14. Judy R.
  15. Dtilt1
  16. Mary Anne
  17. TX Mess
  18. Bobbie
  19. Peg
  20. Lyneen
  21. Barbara R.
  22. Trisha Too
  23. Anabela


27 comments:

  1. Hello. Is it the same for swaps across the pond? or do you need more postage? Do they have to be made for this swap or can I see what I got in the finished ATC box??? Fun idea if I find some time....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure postage will be more because the Post Office raised the prices not too long ago. I don't know how much but it might be easier if I e-mail you the amount after everything is swapped out. That way I'll know for sure how much it is for each country.

      You can send whatever you like as long as it's your creation!

      Delete
  2. Hi Roni,
    count me in for your ATC swap please. Not sure how many I'll be doing so we shall see how I go.
    Thanks for arranging this swap as they are so much fun.
    Cheers for now, Sandie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Final details & mailing addy sent! JLMK if you don't get them.

      Delete
  3. Hi Roni - sign me up please. Glad as always to see your swap. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining Theresa ~ final details & mailing addy sent. JLMK if you don't get them.

      Delete
  4. I'd like to join; it's been awhile since I added to my (incredibly huge) ATC collection and I've been playing with Gelli plate prints lately. They make great ATC backgrounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super, can you e-mail me so I can send you the final details w/my mailing addy. Thanks for joining in on the fun!

      Delete
    2. I emailed you a few days ago, but I guess you didn't get it? I am busy working on my ATCs and excited for the swap! You can email me at euphoria7 - at - windstream.net. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  5. Awesome! Sign me up! I needed a reason to get messy! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got ya down! Final details & mailing addy sent...jlmk if you don't get them.

      Delete
  6. This sounds like fun – I'd like to join if you still have room for me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always room for more! Please e-mail me or let me know where you'd like the final details & mailing info sent. Thanks for joining in on the fun!

      Delete
  7. I am on the fence right now. I have never made any ATC but they look like they would be fun to try new techniques with. I may play around making some and get back to you with my information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I would love to sign up for this swap... I am so ready for Spring!
    Will email you as well.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please sign me up. I've been making a bunch of ATCs without a pan for what to do with them. Now I know! Anne, yourmainestamper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Roni - I've never done ATC's before but would like a go at it. Please sign me up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Roni,
    I happen on your site, maybe from a pin on Pinterest? Anywho, can I play too? my e-mail is papergma @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sign me up! Suzyq9797@hotmail.com. i hope im not the only first-timer and that its not so obvious! Thank you, doll.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have not done a swap in years and I would like to join. email me details at: dtilt1@gmail.com
    Not sure how many I will be able to do with different techniques yet, hopefully all though cause I love getting them back! Love all the creative ideas I see.
    PS: I am hoping if we really like them we can get the products/details they used on them! Sometimes people do things and assume you know what was used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WooHoo!!! Time to put the thinking cap on and get busy....MOM

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in Roni, I haven't done a swap in ages and it will be fun. I definitely need some new ATC's in my inspiration display too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please add me! I love doing your swaps and it's been a while since I've been able to do one. Now is the perfect time to jump back in. I'll send you an email with my info.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will join in... what fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Roni!!!!
    Add me to the swap too, please.
    I have send my Atc's today (Monday 31) so i hope that they arive in time.

    Thank you for another swap ( i love them ).


    Anabela

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sorry for you. I guess this is why people have quit doing the mail away swaps. This is just to rude of people. Not fair to you or the others who got there's in on time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!