Did you know that Deep Red Stamps is hosting a challenge this month? It's a Watercolor Spring Challenge - right up my alley and yours too!
Here are the details...
We're is hosting a challenge during the month of March. The inspiration for the challenge is SPRING and/or WATERCOLORS (pencils, paints or pastels count!)
- Your project must contain at least one of our Deep Red Stamps.
- Your blog post must feature the SPRING CHALLENGE graphic (above).
- Link your blog POST for THIS challenge (no links that go to youtube, pinterest, general blog)
- You can use your project in other challenges.
- Enter as often as you like, one blog post per entry.
- Challenge entries close March 31st, 11:55 EST.
Winners receive $35 in Rewards Points to use at DeepRedStamps.com. At least 1 winner for every 20 entries will be chosen. Share this with your friends!
Well, you know how much I love watercoloring and DRS stamps so I decided to give it a go! I actually made 2 cards - I couldn't decide which I liked better. Which do you prefer?
DRS - Garden Doorway
This image was stamped with Memento Dye Ink then watercolored with InkTense watercolor pencils.
DRS - Wishing Well
This card was also stamped using Memento Dye Ink but I colored it with my Staedtler watercolor pencils. It doesn't really show in the photo but the wishing well is actually pop-dotted off the background away from the frame.
So, which do you like better?
Be sure to vote because I have 4 fun brand new Deep Red Stamps for one lucky Ink Stained Friend that casts a vote for their favorite design!
You have until March 19th to vote for your fav.!
Remember - Be sure to enter the DRS Spring/Watercolor Challenge TOO!!
Good Luck Everyone
Have an Ink Stained weekend!