Wednesday, June 2, 2010

IBT - Burnt Edge Examples

Yesterday I shared my version of the Ink Blending Tool Technique - Burnt Edges. Today as promised here are a few examples of that technique in use...

Congratulations Butterfly

Colors used: Scattered Straw, Rusty Hinge & Walnut Stain

IBT Burnt Edge Examples 005

Queen

She's not quite finished...not sure how I want to finish her off yet but I do love how she looks so far :)

Colors used: Broken China, Faded Jeans, Broken Sapphire

IBT Burnt Edge Examples 004

Thinking of You

I think he's my fav...I love his eyes...it's like he's gazing into your own.

Colors used: Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Black Soot

IBT Burnt Edge Examples 002

By adding just a couple more colors of ink your burnt edges can really make an impact on the finished project.

14 comments:

  1. Yay! My favorite inky technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterfly card looks like a wood burning project! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, you created beautiful art! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great technique and your cards look wonderful! I especially love that last card and was wondering who makes that man stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look beautiful! I tried it today on a card- needed a light touch of it and it worked out great- love it! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this burnt edge technique! Thank you so much for sharing your artistic talents with us. You have been a real inspiration to me as I learn more and more about stamping! You teach well, your descriptions are clear and accurate. I was able to sit down after reading your first entry on this technique today, and made up several card fronts using your instructions. THANK YOU - I am looking at them and just AMAZED that I actually created them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. allllllll so beautiful Roni...ty cher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roni -

    These are just beautiful. I love the burning technique and the way it frames and highlights the images. I will definitely be using this technique. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I love the crown you've fashioned for your Queen.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love these cards! Not sure what else you're going to do to "Queen" either but I love it just like it is! I also would like to know who makes the "man" stamp. It is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! This will be my next technique to try.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool, I love my IBT! And love the background you made for your butterfly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice, Roni. I especially like the "Queen" image. I have that face in a couple of different sizes and styles and am tempted to buy more! I just love it. Something about the eyes, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this it is so cool thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!