Thursday, June 3, 2010

Napkin Swap - Update 6-3-10

Hi Swappers!

Just wanted to update you all on the Napkin Swap...

All but 3 packages have arrived so it looks like we're right on schedule! I will be swapping them out over this weekend and hopefully get them ready to go out in Monday's mail. I will let you all know for sure when they are on their merry way!

I am really excited about all of the cool designs and can't wait to hear what you all think.

Several people have asked if I will be sharing projects and tutorials incorporating the napkins once everyone has their swap back. YES, I sure will. I've got several ideas ready to share as soon as we're all ready. :) I can't wait ~ ever since they started rolling in my mind has been going 100 mph thinking of all the fun things we can do with them!

Not long now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!