Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ink Stained Sketch 6-5-10

Happy Saturday!

Gotta hurry and post between storms ~ EEK! They say we're in for severe storms today which scares the ink right out of me...it's tornado season here and I always get nervous when they start calling for this type of weather!

Today I have a fun sketch that is very versatile....

Ink Stained Sketch 6-5-10 001

You have the opportunity to use one two three or more stamps in the various sections OR if you don't have time to stamp and need a quick card substitute pattern paper, pop on a sticker in the main image area and you're all set!

Also remember when ever you see a flower or other embellishment you can substitute it with whatever fits your theme...flower, button, brads, a bit of ephemera, etc. Same goes for ribbon...you might substitute fibers, raffia, twine or sisal, ric-rac, or even paper!

Here is my card....

Another fun "guy" stamp which is from River City Rubber Works ~ Enos/Game Board Collage. I really like this guy because he reminds me of my Grandpa :) If you look through their people stamps you'll see him in various stamps. The rest of the stamps are JFF.

Ink Stained Sketch 6-5-10 002

Hope you all have a great weekend Friends!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Great sketch and love your card, Roni! Hope the really severe weather stays away from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this guy image, and the colors you used on the card. Cool sketch. Will have to try it out.Be safe in the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Roni! Its perfect!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this card is so fabulous!! Love what you've done with the background treatment. Great sketch, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roni,
    I am trying to e-mail you, but it isn't working. I won one of the tiles and need to send you my info. Can you please contact me?
    DeniseB
    deniseb777@gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!