Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Christmas Magazine Winners!

The winners of the Christmas Magazine are.....

Kristy Tyra said...
I have already started making Christmas cards and some gifts. I love making things for my Christmas gifts.
October 14, 2009 5:35 PM

Val said...
Love the button tree Roni!I have already made 5 calendars, two more to go, a snowball bucket, Christmas canvases, Christmas ornament using ribbon spools and Dynowriter spools, am making oversized tags for the packages that have to go in the mail, Christmas cards of course, matchbox ornaments, will be baking cookies with my daughter and granddaughter, will be making carmel corn to send to son and family, usually make ornaments for grandkids (need an idea yet), not sure what else!
October 24, 2009 7:38 AM

Ellen said...
oh these are such fun .I am making altered dominos, mini calendars, birthday calenders, and will be baking special cookies to give away
October 14, 2009 4:59 AM

GailnGA said...
My holiday will be very special. I am reuniting with my siblings after a three year "fall out." We started talking again via Facebook and by the grace of God and the internet we've decided to make a fresh start. We are all so excited. I almost feel like a child again. I'm going to treat them to my new favorite cake...a Hummingbird Cake. Money will be short but food and laughter will be plentiful.
October 11, 2009 11:55 PM

want2win2 said...
I will be maing some minis, some decorations and im sure some cookies!!!
October 10, 2009 6:27 PM

Congratulations ladies!!!
Please e-mail me your snail mail addies so I can get these out to you :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so excited and surprised!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to win this. Thank you so very much:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o my, im so excited to win! cant wait to get the book and start crafting from it! im sure theres many great projects in it including ur great little trees! thanks again for a great prize! I just emailed u my snailmail today! ~(Bdurangirl)Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!