Wednesday, July 8, 2020

So Blue....



Rinea recently released a brand new variety pack of their foiled papers...can you guess what it is???  Shades of Blue!!!


You all know how much I LOVE blue so this has instantly become my new favorite!  The colors included are Turquoise, Sapphire, Cobalt and the newest color Midnight Dark Blue. Stunning each of them.


I made this fun origami wall art piece using each color in the variety pack. To see complete instructions on how I made each segment you can see Shades of Blue Wall Art Inspiration with Roni Johnson on the Rinea blog.  It has set by step instructions on the origami, while it looks complicated it is really very easy to create.


It is such a dimensional and striking piece in person...I wish you all could see it in person. 


Have a wonderful day my friends!


Supplies:

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!