Thursday, July 2, 2020

Origami Koi Fish using Rinea Foiled Papers

Hello Friends, I hope this day finds you well and happy.  Today I wanted to share some fun origami Koi fish I made recently using Rinea Foiled Papers....


These are my Koi!  They are so much fun to make and the foiled papers make it so easy to shape and pose these little creatures. They would make great party decor, mobiles, and more. All you need are a few sheets of foiled paper and these instructions: Easy Koi


To create the various sizes just increase or decrease using the same ratio. The video uses a 2" x 3" piece of paper. I used a 4x6 for the large Koi in Marigold/Marigold Starstruck, the Copper/Copper Starstruck Koi was made using a 2x3" and the Jade/Jade Starstruck Koi fish was created using a 2.5" x 3.5".


They really are so much fun to make...I'll bet you can't stop at just one!




2 comments:

  1. Very cool koi. Need to get me some of these papers to try. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome - your patience with origami is to be admired. I lived in Japan for some time and the kids were always trying to get me to do it with them in school that I worked in but I would get all confused with intsrtuctions and make the wrong folds and then just get generally exasperated with myself!! Well done to you and these koi fish are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!