Monday, July 13, 2020

Christmas In July - Day 1 Merriest Wishes

Hello and welcome to my Christmas in July 2020 week long event.  I decided that it would be fun to forget all that is going on around us for a bit and ring in a bit of cheer.  I'll be sharing a new design or two each day this week.  I hope it inspires you to get into the holiday spirit too!


I thought I'd start with a fun card using my favorite colors...blue and green. 

Step 1 - I started off by cutting a white card base that I added a Turquoise/Turquoise Starstruck foiled paper mat.  

Step 2 - I die-cut several pine trees from Emerald/Gold Glossy, Emerald/Emerald Starstruck, Jade/Jade Starstruck and Jade/Gold Glossy foiled paper.  

Step 3 - Glue the trees down in groups of three. 

Step 4 - Diecut the FaLaLaLa image from both Arctic/Gold Glossy and Cobalt/Gold Glossy foiled paper. 

Step 5 - Glue the Cobalt diecut slightly off center of the Arctic diecut. Adhere this to the card.

Step 6 - Stamp the sentiment (MFT - Snow Globe Sentiments) on a scrap of white cardstock, trim and affix it to the card.


And that's it! Quick and easy... Be sure to stop back tomorrow for another fun bit of Christmas in July!


Supplies


Spellbinders - Fa La La La Diecut

Gina Marie - Pine Trees Diecut

My Favorite Things - Snow Globe Sentiments

White Cardstock, Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!