Saturday, December 1, 2018

It's Gettin' a Bit Frosty!

Happy December Friends!
Honestly I can't believe we are starting the final month of 2018.  
I just don't know where the time has gone. 

That being said it's going to be a month packed full of crafty goodness!

This month over at Lost Coast Design instead of having 2 challenges we are going to celebrate the entire month with one very "cool" challenge....that challenge is "FROSTY"!!

To start it off I wanted to share the Mistletoe Goth Princess...


I went with cool blues and purples with a couple nice fresh greens for the mistletoe.
She is layered on Rinea foiled papers which really add a pop of color to make her stand out even more. The snowflakes are also die-cut from the foiled papers.


The image was stamped using VersaFine Clair Nocturne then watercolored with a blend of Kuretake Zig Clean Color watercolor markers and Memento Dual Tip Markers.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

I hope you pop on over to the Lost Coast Designs blog this month and check out all of the inspiring creations from the team.  If you have a moment or two...you could enter the challenge as well.  It's open all month long and you just might be the lucky winner of a gift certificate to Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda!

In other news....

This month is "Carve December" month!!  Where artists from all over the world take up the challenge of making a hand carved stamp each day in December.  I took up the challenge last year and had so much fun I decided to join in again.  This month there is a prompt list but I don't think I'm going to follow it too closely. I like being able to carve whatever pops into my head at the time.  I'll be back later today with my first creation if I get it done in time otherwise I will post both tomorrow.

I also have another fun sharing planned for this month...as some of you may remember my Mom belongs to a card club - she likes to make different gifts for the ladies each year and this year she enlisted the help of Morgan and I to make shadow boxes!!  I am so excited - they all turned out so cool I'm going to be sharing all 12 of them every other day or so.  I hope you enjoy seeing them!!

Plus of course I'll have all sorts of other projects sprinkled in here and there...
Told you this month was chock full of goodness!

Till then,  Happy December!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing your carvings. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!