Thursday, December 13, 2018

Card Assortments Anyone?

YEAH!!  They are all spoken for :)
Glad they found new homes!


I have a dilemma that I was hoping you could help me with.

As you know I make cards - lots and LOTS of cards. So many cards that I'm starting to drown in them. I have tried craft bizarre but nobody wants to pay for cards so that was a bust. I've tried charitable organizations but nobody seems to be interested in them (they want store bought so they are all the same) so I thought I'd offer them up to you.

What I have is an assortment of cards which are either card fronts only (which you would just adhere to a blank card) or finished cards - most are 4A but there are a few specialty sizes.  They range from thinking of you, thank you, birthday, some have quotes, a few seasonal, there are NOT many holiday cards though. There are some cards that feature a technique or focus on a stamped image which actually leaves the card wide open. You can add your own sentiment and make it into whatever you need.

Anyway, I was thinking of sorting them into packs of 50 cards (no envelopes).  You can have the cards for free if you'd help out with postage.  I am thinking they would have to be shipped in Flat Rate PM envie (due to weight) which is $6.70 now but if you could send me $5.00 to help cover some of that cost it would be great. That's just $0.10 per card! Of course if you'd like to pay more I sure won't turn it down ;) LOL!!

What do you think?
Would you be interested?

If so I'll start sorting and see how many bags I come up with.




5 comments:

  1. I would love some of your art Roni, but unfortunately I am in kinda the same situation. I do remember TE had a campaign. Here's the link. Don't know if they are still collecting. https://www.tayloredexpressions.com/share-joy-birthday-2018 Good luck. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of us ask “ I make all these cards and don’t know what to do with them “.
    While making those Christmas cards, please consider sending some to this address:

    A Recovering American Soldier, c/o Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
    4494 North Palmer Road
    Bethesda, Maryland 20889

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a link from Snopes regarding this.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cards-for-recovering-soldiers/
    Walter Reed isn't accepting cards.

    Splitcoaststampers has a section called, Cards for a Cause. Take a look at this link. Maybe there are some organizations you'd like to donate cards to.
    https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/cards-cause-f215/sticky-ongoing-missions-cards-cause-t566338.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely be interested in an assortment of your fun, lovely, interesting cards. Due to family crises, my stash is almost out, and I certainly don't have time refill with my own creations. Feel free to contact me at thelen.carol at Gmail.com, I can send paypal, Just tell me your email address. Thanks in advance, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be greatly blessed to recieve some of your cards. Con r act me at margarita.german@yahoo.com -- Here is hoping to be one of the lucky recipients.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!