Sunday, December 2, 2018

Carve December 2018 1 & 2

Hello Friends!

CarveDecember means it's time to pull out the pink stuff and start carving new rubber stamps!!  This year there is an official list of things to carve but I have chosen to do my own thing...  I want stamps that I will use, not something that someone else decides on.  

So today I have the first 2 stamps I have carved...


Day 1

I love cows and it's hard to find nice looking (semi) realistic cow stamps so I decided to make my own.  I'm going to be making some accessories for this cow in the coming days....think flower wreath, cow bell, etc.


Day 2

I also want some "weed" stamps so I started off with this thistle stamp.
I'm thinkin' maybe some grasses, wildflowers and other weedy looking stuff for a nice bouquet.
We'll see what the month brings.

(All images stamped using VersaFine Clair Nocturne on mixed media paper)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!