Monday, December 10, 2018

Cold & Frosty...


Brrrrr.....

Today I wanted to share another card to inspire you to enter the Lost Coast Designs Challenge #66 - Cold & Frosty!   I am sharing my paper pieced snowman that was stamped using a variety of VersaFine Clair Inks on each layer.  

I started by stamping the snowman on the base layer with Acorn ink (for the arms).  I then stamped him in black, blue, red and his nose in orange.  I colored then cut apart all of the bits and re-assembled him with both glue and double stick foam tape for a bit of dimension.  I water colored the background "snow" and added some glue & glitter and I did the same in the darker blue areas of the snowman.  Finally I stamped the sentiment and mounted it on a blue plaid card blank.



Good Luck Friends!

1 comment:

  1. He is a cutie Roni. I think I will go now and see what i can create or this challenge. Thanks for the push.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!