Saturday, December 15, 2018

Carve December 13, 14 &15

I've been really busy the last few days and haven't had time to post my carvings.  

Here you go....

#13 - Cat Face


#14 - Leaf Branch - I'm thinking this would look nice as a swag, in bunches (using different colors) as a border, etc. 


#15 - Dewlet Stamps...o.k...this is something I am really excited about. Imagine has a new little die-cut that fits the size of a Dew Drop ink pad.  I thought it would be fun to design some stamps that fit into it!  First up a mushroom and alien!  The stamps could be used as is or die-cut for small fun petals. These could be really cool - I can't wait to find the time to actually make something using the stamps, ink pads & die-cuts.




Need to clean up the blank space on this one...


2 comments:

  1. Super cool. Love the cat and the alien. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the cat!! All of them are wonderful. I can't wrap my head around reversing the image at all. I tried this years and years ago and always seemed to goof it up. I do enjoy you creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!