Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sharing a Rainbow!

I had my long awaited ear appointment with the ENT dr.... sadly they didn't offer much encouragement.  They said I can try another round of drugs (which I start tomorrow) and it *might* help...if it didn't then I could have tubes put in which again might help but no guarantees.  Not sure if I want to go through with that type of operation after I read up on it on the internet.

So I've not got anything fun and crafty to share with you but...

I am sharing a couple rainbow pictures...
A double one at that!

Sunday night we had a really bad storm here - near the tail end of it we were still getting quite a bit of rain but I noticed that the sun was shining in the west so I went out with my camera to see if I could find a rainbow and I did!  


These photos were taken in our back yard...it was so big (and close) I couldn't fit the whole thing in a single photo no matter how far I backed up....  So I took 2!


Hope you've all had a great start to the week...

4 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful double rainbow with good color! We saw something recently on tv.... maybe TWC... can't remember. But it was on rainbows and they explained why double rainbows formed. The light is being refracted twice through the rain droplets and the 2nd outer rainbow always has the colors reversed. I had never noticed and I see a lot of double rainbows where I live. I wish I had hit record on that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the rainbow. My friend has had an ear infection since the first of the year. She was on 3 rounds of medications. She still can't hear of of her right ear. They keep telling her it takes time..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rainbow! Thanks for sharing. I hope the problem with your ears resolves itself. and you can start to hear better. Have a Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo of your rainbow. It's very hard to get the whole rainbow in one picture.
    Did you know that a full rainbow is actually a complete circle, but from the ground we see only part of it. From an airplane, in the right conditions, one can see an entire circular rainbow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!