Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Bit 'O Christmas....

Today I am sharing a bit 'o Christmas inspiration with you all.  JFF stamps is celebrating Christmas in July which made me shutter at first but actually, once I got going I had so much fun I ended up making several cards today.

Embossed background with a fun Stamptangle Stocking over top.

This card was originally stamped by coloring the image with markers but I didn't like how simple it was so I went over each area with StazOn Studio Glaze for a lovely effect.  Now it has some shine and dimension.  (Clean and simple is so hard for me!)

This card was really fun...I stamped and embossed the Poinsetta Frame on watercolor paper then painted on Brusho Colour Crystals in various areas.  Love how it turned out!


Another Brusho CC card...this one was wet and then sprinkled the Brusho over top...Lime and Leaf Green.  
 
Supplies:

Just For Fun Stamps (all)
IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko: VersaMark ink, Embossing Powders, Memento Dye Inks, Memento Dual Tip Markers; StazOn Studio Glaze
Brusho Colour Crystals
Bazzill Basics - Cardstock
Watercolor Paper

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!