Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Are you up for a Cupcake Challenge?

Well I am!  
A friend pointed me to this challenge blog - Cupcake Inspiration.  
It's inspiration comes from yep - CUPCAKES!!!  
How cool is that?

And here is what I made for their current Cupcake Challenge #318



And here's the wonderful looking cupcake inspiration....
Looks wonderful huh?  I'll bet it's Raspberry Lemonade.
What do you think?


Supplies:

ClubScrap.com - Cardstock, Stamps, Embellishments
IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko: Memento Dye Ink - Black Tuxedo; Memento Dual Tip Markers - Pear Tart, Angel Pink, Rose Bud, Lemonade; Sponge Dauber; Sparkle irRESISTible Pico Embellisher 

10 comments:

  1. super cute... lovely details...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. It looks an interesting challenge - except it might make me hungry with that yummy inspiration! Love your card - and hope to join in myself, if not this week then next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card and what a great sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to eat my screen! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I love your soft pallet, it's just lovely:-) Love the buttons, nice finishing touch:-) Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at cupcakes inspirations. Eva (Sweetie DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card and lovely sentiment! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcakes Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card and great sentiment! So glad you were inspired by our color theme at Cupcake Inspirations!
    ~Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!