Monday, June 27, 2011

Photo Issues???

Hi All...

I have a requested post about other ways to use the Inkssentials Foil Tape Sheets but for some reason blogger is having issues with photos.  It gives me a bunch of gibberish with little boxes in the middle so I'm not sure what's going on.
I will try to post my card a bit later this afternoon and see if it's over it's fit.
Honks me off cause I really love the card I made...oh well, you'll see it soon  ~ I hope!
Sorry for the delay!

UPDATE: I ended up going into the Edit HTML area and found that Blogger was sticking some extra code and attaching it to my photos which is why it wasn't working.  So, if you're having the same trouble you might go in and check it out.  There were like 4-5 extra charachters at the beginning of my photo code.  I deleted it and it works now!

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was me! Hope to see it soon. BBL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your site, however the colors make it VERY difficult to read

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!