Friday, June 3, 2011

Just For Fun Friday - Watercolor Challenge

I don't know about you but when Monday is a holiday and Friday rolls around I'm thinkin' it's Thursday!  Drives me nuts...

Anyway, today I have another quick and easy challenge for you this week....

Try a bit of watercoloring! 

This card was lots of fun to make, just stamp, swish around a few colors of Distress Ink, add a bit of Stickles Glitter Glue for some flash and you're done!  Now I like to use my Niji Waterbrush for this technique but of course a paint brush and water work just as well.

  I LOVE using this technique for simple yet elegant cards.  What's really great about this technique is that you can use virtually any image and color combo for a perfect card!  Doesn't get much better than that now does it?

JFF 6-3-11 001

Now it's your turn...sometime this weekend give this technique a try and see if you don't fall in love with it too!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. You are so right. This card is beautiful in its simplicity. I'm certain I could do this watercolor technique. Thank you for the idea. Happy stamping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, love the color combination, works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the carefree feel & look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!!! I love using watercolors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!