Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Vintage Halloween Stamp Winner!!

Without further delay the winner of the Vintage Halloween Stamps is....

(as determined by Random.org)

Scrapper Lady!!!

Scrapper Lady said...


I think that my favorite holiday is always the one that is approaching next! I love them all!! Seeing the wonder & joy of each holiday through the eyes of my DGS has had them all take on an even deeper meaning and treasured memories continues to grow :)



October 13, 2010 4:39 PM
 
Congratulations!!!
Please e-mail me with your snail mail addy :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Scrapper Lady!! I'm sure you'll love using these cool Vintage Halloween stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I just wanted to say "Thank you" to Roni!! I just received my goodie package for the "Day Planner" makings that I won earlier this month to help celebrate "Breast Cancer Awareness Month". Roni, you are so kind and generous with your time(and talent)and also with sending out goodies to us fervent followers!! I think you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh - What a wonderful way to start the day! Those stamps are so totally me :) Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Scrapper Lady. She is one lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Scrapper Lady. She is one lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Scrapper Lady! Enjoy your stamps!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Lucky Scrapper Lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!