Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rubber Stamp Chat Virtual Rubber Stamp Convention!!!

I know how much we all love rubber stamps so I thought I'd share a bit of money saving news with you...

Rubber Stamp Chat is having it's Virtual Rubber Stamp Convention this weekend! 
It runs from today ~ 10-28-10 through Monday evening 11-1-10. 

What is a Virtual Convention?    It's where several rubber stamp retailers gather together, show off their wares and offer up AMAZING discounts on their stamps.  Usually anywhere from 10-30% off!!!!  You'll need to read each offer from the various retailers to see just what special they are running.  Several companies also offer special "VRSC" deals only available to Rubber Stamp Chat Convention goers so be sure to check em out!

I'm not sure if you need to sign up to be a member of Rubber Stamp Chat or not to gain access to the convention.  If you do, it's free and easy to sign up.

Now just so you know, I'm not receiving any special kick back for posting information about this convention.  I just can't pass up a great deal and love to pass 'em along to all my friends when I find them.

So, if you're in the market for a few new goodies (actually, even if you aren't) and love a great deal then you NEED to check out this awesome Virtual On-Line Convention!

Have fun shopping :)

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!