Saturday, October 2, 2010

Say it in a Card...

Did you realize Ink Stains has
HUNDREDS
for all sorts of occasions?

It's true and I add more and more all the time.  I have collected quotes, sayings and all sorts of sentiments for years from all over the place.  You never know when or where you might find a new saying so I always keep my eyes open for new ones.  Even though a list for a particular theme may have been posted a year or so ago doesn't mean that's all I have.  I constantly add new sentiments to the original lists as I find them.

So as you're making your cards today feel free to use any of the sentiments found on Ink Stains to finish off your special hand made creations! 

3 comments:

  1. WEll that is nice to know about all the quotes you have stored here and are so generous to let us use...I will go check them out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did know, but I forget to check for updates! Old brain! LOL Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read/go through all of the quotes,etc. that you have accumulated. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!