Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer Flowers...

Hi All...I'm sorry I didn't get the Gelato's test done.  About a month or so ago we got a new account at our business (which consists of me, dh, ds & ds's fiance) that has been taking up soooooooo much time...it's kickin' my butt.  Consequently I am falling very behind on things - housework, laundry, dishes, and really important things like art - LOL!!   I really wanted to get the test finished this afternoon when I got home but I am just wiped out.  I promise to have it done tomorrow.

In the mean time I thought I would share some photos I took this past weekend of my flowers around the house here....  I hope you like :)
















Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! I love summer flowers! They grow really well where you are too! Our soil isn't that great here in Florida. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, Roni. You have quite the green thumb!
    Hope all is well with you! It's been way too long!!
    Thank you for sharing your lovely flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful flowers Roni- and such a nice mix of color! Those peach daylilies are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! I just ordered my first set of Gelatos, so I will be stopping by to see that comparison. Thanks for all your hard work in doing this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!