Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fun New Challenge..

There is a fun new challenge starting tomorrow Sept. 1st - it's the Altered Playing Card Challenge


Claudine will be altering an entire deck of playing cards (52) spread over 26 weeks.  Since it's only 2 cards per week I think it will be very doable.   I'm going to join the challenge so from time to time I'll be posting my creations here.  Maybe you'd like to join us and play along too!

I believe most people are going to use regular playing cards but you know I can't be "normal" - LOL!!  I'm going to try to get cards from several different decks of cards for something fun and different.  I know I have some really large playing cards, a zig-zag card, I think a round one and of course regular playing cards.  




2 comments:

  1. I saw this on the blog a few days ago....will be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun. Now where did I put those deck of cards I bought at the dollar store a couple of years ago when I was going to use them for cards and decided to scan in the cards instead. Thanks for sharing this exciting challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!